1. Home is where you
hang your @.
2. The e-mail of the species is more deadly than
3. A journey of a thousand sites begins with a
4. You can't teach an old mouse new clicks.
5. Great groups from little icons grow.
6. Speak softly and carry a cellular phone.
7. C:\ is the root of all directories.
8. Oh, what a tangled website we weave when
first we practice.
9. Pentium wise, pen and paper
10. The modem is the message.
11. Too many clicks spoil the browse. 12. The geek shall inherit the earth. 13. There's no place like
14. Don't byte off more than you can
15. Fax is stranger than fiction.
16. What boots up must come down.
17. Windows will never cease.
18. Virtual reality is its own
19. Modulation in all things.
20. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a
day; Teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.